The Americus Area Community Coalition is preparing for the Board of Zoning Appeals meeting scheduled for October 25, 2017 at 6pm. Following is some important information to help us all be prepared.
Guidelines for how we should conduct ourselves throughout the hearing
- We will conduct ourselves in a mature, professional manner.
- We will present the facts and let the BZA members make their decision. The facts will speak for themselves.
- No cheering, clapping or other demonstrations of approval for any speakers.
- No booing or other disrespectful comments or gestures in opposition to any speakers.
- We will let both sides (for and against) have their say in the matter.
Board of Zoning Appeals Agenda for October 25, 2017
BZA-1957 ROGERS GROUP, INC (special exception) STAFF REPORT October 19, 2017
Please take the time to read this staff report so you will be fully informed ahead of the BZA hearing.
BZA Letter Writing Guidelines
If you want to write a letter to the BZA here are the guidelines you must follow: